Total Cook Time: 35- 40 mins
- 2 pounds new potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch thick pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cumin seed
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Place whole potatoes into a saucepan with water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook until just tender. Drain, and cut potatoes into quarters. Set aside to keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Saute the cumin, turmeric, and curry powder for 1 minute. Add potatoes, and saute until toasted. Toss potatoes with sea salt, pepper and fresh cilantro, and serve hot.