Total Cook Time: 8 hours 15 mins
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 1/4 tsp chai masala
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- For The Topping
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 tbsp roasted sunflower seeds (surajmukhi ke beej)
- Soak the steel cut oats in a deep bowl in enough water for 8 hours. Drain well.
- Boil 1 cup of water in a deep non-stick pan, add the soaked and drained oats and mix well. Cover it with a lid and cook on a medium slow flame for 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Cool completely.
- Combine the steel cut oats, chai masala, vanilla essence, maple syrup and ½ cup of warm water in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the strawberries and mix well.
- Finally top it with the strawberries and sunflower seeds.
- Serve or store in an air-tight container in the fridge and use as required.