Total Cook Time: 45- 50 mins
- 2 cups of rolled oats (not ready-to-eat)
- 1 1/2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- One packet flax seeds (14 gms)
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Half a handful of strawberries/apple
- 2 tbsp of hung yogurt
- 10 skinned almonds, cut into slivers.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix the juice into the oats. Then add all other ingredients and spread them evenly onto a baking tray.
- Bake for 45 minutes and keep turning the mixture frequently.
- Remove from the oven and leave until cool.
- Add the hung yoghurt, almonds and fresh fruits.
- If you feel indulgent, you can add a teaspoon of honey.
Tip: .Don’t mix the yogurt and fruit way before you serve the Muesli. Else it will be too dry.