(inc. of all taxes)
Sorry you have reached the maximum quantity
that can be ordered for this order
Little Millet Noodles: Wholesome Delight in Every Bite! Made from the goodness of little millet, these noodles offer a healthier twist to your favorite comfort food. Packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals, they provide a nutritious alternative while satisfying your noodle cravings. Discover the perfect blend of taste and wellness with BeatO Little Millet Noodles!
The goodness of little millet and the taste of healthy instant noodles come together in BeatO Little Millet Noodles!
Little millet is one of the six millets available which is nutritious, gluten-free, and non-sticky. Suitable for all age groups, little millet is easily digestible. Moreover, dietary fibre and resistant starch in little millets exhibit hypoglycemic effects.
- Controls fluctuation of blood sugar
- Rich in magnesium and improves overall heart health
What’s Included ?
• QTY: 2 Pack of BeatO Little Millet Noodles -150 gm each
Nutrition Facts (Per 100g*)
• Energy (kcal}: 362.44
• Carbohydrate (g}: 75.15
• Protein (g): 12.76
Total Fat (g): 1.2
• Saturated Fat (g): 0.406
• Monounsaturated Fat (g}: 0.484
• Polyunsaturated Fat (g} : 0.309
• Trans Fat (g} :0
• Calories from Total Fat (Kcal) :10.8
• Dietary Fibre (g}: 9.39
• Crude Fiber (g): 0.91
• Cholesterol (mg) : BLQ
• Sugar (g}: 2.52
Little Millet (29%), Atta (68.7%), CMC (0.4%), Guar Gum (0.4%), Topiaco Starch (1%), Cal.Propionate (0.1%), Salt (0.4%)
Little millet recipes are simple and are generally eaten as an alternative to rice.
Are millet good for diabetics ?
Little millet is low on the glycemic index, therefore being a good source of slow-digesting fibre. This makes it a slower process for sugar to enter the bloodstream and hence being beneficial for diabetes.
Which millet is best for diabetes ?
Little millet is one of the best millets for diabetes due to richness in magnesium and dietary fibre. Moreover, it is low on the glycemic index in comparison to other millets.
How does it affect Blood Sugar Levels ?
Although little millet is easy to digest, the process of sugar entering the bloodstream is slow and hence avoids any spike in sugar levels.
What are the other health benefits ?
The other health benefits of consuming millets are:
- Rich in minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, potassium, and selenium
- Contains essential vitamins including pantothenic acid, folate, riboflavin, niacin, and Vitamins B6, C, E, and K.
- Rich in dietary fibre
Directions to Use
1. Add 1 tbsp oil, a pack of noodles, with a pinch of salt and 2-3 cups of water to a saucepan.
2. Boil for 5 min on medium flame
3. Rinse the cooked noodles in clean and cold water for 2 min
4. Saute noodles in a hot wok with your favourite ingredients and serve hot
Best Before 6 months from date of manufacturing
Product Dimensions : 2 X (16*14*4cm)
Manufacturer: Sunilla Food
Marketed By: Health Arx Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
It is non-returnable product.
Legal Disclaimer : Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.