(inc. of all taxes)
Sorry you have reached the maximum quantity
that can be ordered for this order
Discover the wholesome delight of Poha, a nutritious flattened rice dish. Low in glycemic index, it's a perfect choice for those managing diabetes. Fuel your day with this easy-to-cook, fiber-rich meal that promotes stable blood sugar levels and supports your overall well-being
Known as the most nutritious and healthy breakfast option, relish Masala Poha anytime, anywhere!
Eating Poha regularly can prevent iron deficiency or Anaemia as it contains 20mg of iron in every 100g raw rice flakes. Poha is also low in gluten and a great meal option for diabetics as it promotes slow release of sugar into the bloodstream and keeps you full for longer time.
Health with a twist of Masala flavour, BeatO Masala Poha is perfect to spice up your daily diabetic diet, while retaining the health benefits of poha.
What’s included ?
• Quantity: 12 x packs of Masala Poha of 60g each
• Shelf Life: Seven months from date of manufacturing
Each 60g pack contains
• Poha – Rice Flakes – 75%.
• Edible Vegetable oil, Groundnut, Black Raisins, Muskmelon Seeds, Onion Flakes, Sugar, Salt, Green Chilli and Red Chilli Flakes, Curry Leaves, Mustard Seeds, Cumin, Spices and Condiments (Dry Mango Powder, Turmeric, Fennel, Ginger, Asafetida, Lemon Juice Powder, Tamarind Powder), Acidity Regulator 330
Nutritional Value –
per 100gm serving of each pack
• Energy (kcal): 403.7
• Protein (g): 8.1
• Carbohydrates (g): 70.1
• Dietary Fibre (g): 2.9
• Sugar (g): 8.5
• Fat (g): 10.1
Why is Poha good for diabetes ?
There are a lot of benefits that can be derived from consuming poha for diabetes. Although not all of them have a direct impact on sugar levels, all in all, this healthy dish provides immense benefits:
• Rich source of fibre
• Helps you in reducing weight
• Easy to digest
• Rich in iron
How does it affect blood sugar levels ?
If you wonder if Poha is good for diabetes, then you must know it is one of the most popular Indian breakfasts due to its nutrition profile or benefits provided by the Indian flaked rice. The presence of fibre in poha helps to promote a slow and steady release of sugar in the bloodstream, therefore helping in avoiding any spike in blood sugar levels.
What are the other health benefits ?
Apart from being a great option for people living with diabetes, poha in diabetes can offer other benefits:
• A good probiotic
• Good source of healthy carbohydrates
• Easy to digest
• Rich in iron
• Low in calories
Add a twist to your regular breakfast with BeatO Masala Poha with fresh dried veggies.
You could also explore the following chef tips:
• Just add 60ml hot water. Cover with lid and soak for 2 min then release the vapours.
• Add fresh vegetables and squeeze lemon juice for an enriching taste.
Best Before 7 months from date of manufacturing
Product Dimensions : 12 X (13.5*9.5*2cm)
Manufacturer: Organo Snacks & Cereal Industrires
Marketed By: Health Arx Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
It is non-returnable product.
Legal Disclaimer : Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.