(inc. of all taxes)
Sorry you have reached the maximum quantity
that can be ordered for this order
A one-of-its kind diabetes friendly snack, BeatO Quinoa Chips Masala Tangle Flavour is baked not fried. These thin and crispy wafers are packed with flavour and baked to perfection. It is the perfect snack to keep your blood sugar levels in control.
Packed in a production facility that also packages peanut, other tree nut, soy, wheat cereals, grains, sesame seeds and sulphurs. Consumers with food allergies, please read the ingredient list carefully.
What’s included ?
Quantity: Two tin pack - 125g each
Shelf Life: 6 months from the date of packaging
Chef tip :
1) Mix plain yogurt, cucumber and lemon juice in a medium bowl, season with salt and pepper
2) Use this as a refreshing dip and enjoy a crispy snack with Quinoa Chips
3) Have a handful of Masala Tangle Quinoa Chips with your evening tea to curb hunger pangs
From being gluten-free and high in protein, adding quinoa to your diabetes diet can make you one step closer to a healthier lifestyle.
Why is it good for diabetes ?
Quinoa is high in protein since it is the only grain that contains all nine essential amino acids. Additionally, it is gluten-free and is loaded with dietary fibre. This helps in preventing drastic spike in sugar levels by slowing the digestive process.
What are the other health benefits ?
Apart from being a diabetes-friendly food options, quinoa has the following benefits:
- High in dietary fiber
- Rich in magnesium and B vitamins
- Good source of iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E
- Contains beneficial antioxidants
- Referred to as the supergrain
Best Before 6 months from date of manufacturing
Manufacturer: Queens Quinoa Pvt Ltd.
Customer Care : 7863023286 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 605- Manglam Square, Durga Nursery Road, Udaipur -313001 (Rajasthan)
Seller : Glocal Services Private Limited
Country of Origin: INDIA