QTY - PAIN RELIEF OIL - BLEND OF 8 POWERFUL HERBAL INGREDIENTS - 100 ML
- Helps to relieve body pain
- Helps to reduce swelling
- Increases blood circulation
- Eases muscle cramps
- Helps in reducing pain associated with arthritis
1. Alsi Tel- Alsi oil or Linseed oil is loaded with a substance known as alpha-linoleic acid which helps in reducing the swelling and is helpful against arthritis pain.
2. Kapoor Tel- Kapoor Tel is also known as camphor oil. It is widely used in Ayurveda as a topical medication to ease muscle pain. It has a cooling and mild local anesthetic effect which helps to relieve pain.
3. Pudina Tel- Pudina or mint oil contains menthol which produces a cooling sensation. Mint oil, when applied on the skin, affects the surrounding nerves and reduces the pain stimulus, thereby reducing the pain.
4. Chid tel- Chid Tel is also known as pine oil. It helps to reduce swelling and pain in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, muscle and joint pain.
5. Gandhapura Tel- It is also called wintergreen oil. Gandhapura tel is rich in a substance known as methyl salicylate. This substance helps in reducing pain. Wintergreen oil, when applied on the skin, penetrates into the skin and inhibits the substances (prostaglandins) responsible for pain and swelling.
6. Nirgundi Tel- Nirgundi tel is used in ayurveda for relieving joint pains. It contains a chemical substance called nishindine, which is known to reduce pain and swelling. It also helps to reduce muscle spasm.
7. Jyotishmati Tel- Jyotishmati oil is derived from a herb named “Malkangni”. It has pain and swelling reducing properties. Its anti-inflammatory features help to reduce swelling and can be useful for joint pain.
8. Til Tel- Til oil (sesame oil) is well known to reduce pain. It is predominantly used as a massage oil for joint problems. It is rich in fatty acids which penetrate through the skin and inhibit the substances that are responsible for pain and swelling.
How to use the product:
- Pour 8-10 drops of the product into your palm and massage gently into the region where the pain is centred
- Apply two times a day
- Do not use the product if it is unsealed at the time of purchase
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Place the cap back on after using
- Keep away from children
Best before 36 months from the date of manufacture