(inc. of all taxes)
Sorry you have reached the maximum quantity
that can be ordered for this order
Discover the goodness of BeatO Multi Millet Noodles! Made from a blend of wholesome millets, these noodles are a diabetes-friendly alternative to regular noodles. Packed with fiber and nutrients, they help regulate blood sugar levels while satisfying your noodle cravings. Enjoy a tasty and healthy meal option with BeatO Multi Millet Noodles.
Give a twist to your healthy instant noodles! Relish the goodness of six super millets and keep your heart healthy with BeatO Multi Millet Noodles.
BeatO Multi Millet Noodles is a special mix of six millets - finger, pearl, Kodo, Little, Barnyard, and Foxtail millets. Millet is a whole grain and is considered as ‘good carb’, hence being easily digestible. Moreover, it’s a great alternative for people with gluten sensitivity.
- Lowers sugar levels and controls fluctuation of blood sugar
- Rich in protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Easy to digest and gluten-free
• QTY : 2 Pack of BeatO Multi Millet Noodles - 150 gm each
Nutrition Facts (Per 100g*)
• Energy (kcal}: 361.87
• Carbohydrate (g}: 75.47
• Protein (g): 12.86
Total Fat (g): 0.95
• Saturated Fat (g): 0.329
• Monounsaturated Fat (g}:0.352
• Polyunsaturated Fat (g}: 0.268
• Trans Fat (g} :0
• Calories from Total Fat (Kcal): 10.8
• Dietary Fibre (g}: 9.39
• Crude Fiber (g): 0.91
• Cholesterol (mg): BLQ
• Sugar (g}: 2.8
[Multigrain (29%} – 4.83% of each millet
Finger Millet (4.83%), Pearl Millet (4.83%), Kodo Millet (4.83%), Little Millet (4.83%}, Barnyard Millet (4.83%}, Foxtail Millet (4.83%)], Atta (68.7%}, CMC (0.4%}, Guar Gum (0.4%}, Topiaco Starch (1%), Cal. Propionate (0.7%}, Salt (0.4%}
Although anyone eating millets can reap the nutritional benefits, millet for diabetes has shown significant results in managing blood sugar. Additionally, the high fibre content in the multi millet noodles makes it beneficial for diabetes management.
Are millet good for diabetics ?
Due to high fibre content, millet and diabetes have a healthy relationship. Since fibre helps slow digestion, sugar enters the bloodstream slowly, thus lowering the risk of a blood sugar spike.
How does it affect blood sugar levels?
Although millets are easy to digest, the process of sugar entering the bloodstream is slow and hence avoids any spike in sugar levels.
What are the other health benefits?
The other health benefits of consuming millets are:
- Rich in minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, potassium, and selenium
- Contains essential vitamins including pantothenic acid, folate, riboflavin, niacin, and Vitamins B6, C, E, and K.
- Rich in dietary fibre
Directions to Use
1. Add 1 tbsp oil, a pack of noodles, with a pinch of salt and 2-3 cups of water to a saucepan.
2. Boil for 5 min on medium flame
3. Rinse the cooked noodles in clean and cold water for 2 min
4. Saute noodles in a hot wok with your favourite ingredients and serve hot
Best Before 6 months from date of manufacturing
Product Dimensions : 2 X (16*14*4cm)
Manufacturer: Sunilla Food
Marketed By: Health Arx Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
It is non-returnable product.
Legal Disclaimer : Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.