(inc. of all taxes)
Sorry you have reached the maximum quantity
that can be ordered for this order
FreeStyle Libre system: Sensor based continuous glucose monitoring system. Liberates diabetic patients from the hassles of routine finger prick testing. Accurate, painless and easy to use system. Just scan the sensor by waving the Reader over it. Trend arrow that indicates if glucose is going up, down or staying steady. Stores up to 90 days of data.
Reader for Small and discrete sensor used for continuous Glucose monitoring in diabetic patients.
Qty: 1 Box of Abbott Freestyle Libre Reader
Important Safety Information - Indications for Use
The FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose Monitoring System Reader (“Reader”) when used with a FreeStyle Libre System Sensor (“Sensor”) is indicated for measuring interstitial fluid glucose levels in people (age 4 and older) with diabetes mellitus, including pregnant women. The Reader and Sensor are designed to replace blood glucose testing in the self-management of diabetes, including dosing of insulin.
The indication for children (age 4 - 12) is limited to those who are supervised by a caregiver who is at least 18 years of age. The caregiver is responsible for managing or assisting the child to manage the Reader and Sensor and also for interpreting or assisting the child to interpret Sensor glucose readings.
• Do not ignore symptoms that may be due to low or high blood glucose. If you have symptoms that do not match the Sensor glucose reading or suspect that your reading may be inaccurate, check the reading by conducting a fingerstick test using a blood
glucose meter. If you are experiencing symptoms that are not consistent with your glucose readings, consult your health care professional.
• The FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose Monitoring System (“System”) contains small parts that may be dangerous if swallowed. System-Related Information
• The Reader is designed to be used only with FreeStyle Optium blood glucose and blood ketone test strips and MediSense control solution.
• Avoid getting dust, dirt, blood, control solution, water, or other substances in the Reader’s USB and test strip ports.
• Physiological differences between the interstitial fluid and capillary blood may result in differences in glucose readings. Differences in glucose readings between interstitial fluid and capillary blood may be observed during times of rapid change in blood glucose, such as after eating, dosing insulin, or exercising.
• Do not reuse Sensors. The Sensor and Sensor Applicator are designed for single use. Reuse may result in no glucose readings and infection. Not suitable for re-sterilisation. Further exposure to irradiation may cause inaccurate results.
Route of Administration:
Press the Home Button to turn on the Reader. If prompted, use the touchscreen to select your preferred language for the Reader. Touch OK to continue. Set the Current Date & Time using the arrows on the touchscreen. Touch next to continue. Set your Target Glucose Range. Touch 'Done' to go to home screen. Scan the sensor applied on the back of the upper arm with reader. Glucose levels and trend arrow will be displayed on the screen
Check glucose anytime
With a one-second scan, you can check your glucose anytime you want. Each scan of the reader over the sensor shows a current glucose reading, the last 8 hours of data and a trend arrow indicating if glucose is going up, down or staying steady.
90 days of data
The reader stores 90 days of glucose data, so you can see a complete picture of your glucose levels over 3 months.
With FreeStyle Libre, glucose levels are tracked continuously - so you can see patterns and trends.
Scan through clothing
Use the FreeStyle Libre system and measure glucose discreetly. Don't let routine fingerpricks interrupt your lifestyle.
Dual capability testing
The test strip port measures blood glucose levels and blood ketone levels.
Shelf Life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing
Package Dimensions : 21 x 21 x 10 cm; 400 Grams
Abbott India Ltd
FreeStyle Libre System - Reader
16th Floor, Godrej BKC, Plot – C, “G” Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051, India
Customer Care: 8001005780
Glocal Services Pvt Ltd
Legal Disclaimer:- Every effort is made to maintain the accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.