(inc. of all taxes)
Sorry you have reached the maximum quantity
that can be ordered for this order
ActiFiber Natural Gut Strength
• ACTIFIBER NATURAL GUT STRENGTH is a Daily Dietary Digestive Health Supplement with a Synbiotic Advantage and Clinically Proven Ingredients for Stronger Digestive Health in 2 weeks*. It is an ideal blend of Prebiotics & Probiotics that helps you to have Strong Digestive Health, naturally.
• RESTORES DIGESTIVE HEALTH IN 2 WEEKS* & NUTRITIONIST RECOMMENDED: The Probiotic helps increase the number of ‘good bacteria’ and the Prebiotic helps nourish them and reduce the bad bacteria to support overall digestive health. It helps to get Strong Digestive Health & Microbiome balance in 2 weeks*. Ingredients’ health benefits are Clinically Proven, natural, and safe, hence recommended by experts - Nutritionists.
• CLINICALLY PROVEN INGREDIENTS, EFFECTIVE LONG-TERM RELIEF FROM COMMON DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS such as Constipation, Gas, Bloating, Indigestion, and Frequent Stomach Upsets. Unlike short-term symptomatic remedies, ActiFiber addresses the source of the problem.
• NEEDS NO CHANGE IN FOOD HABITS: Just Add One-sachet-a-day to any food or drink. It dissolves easily, has no aftertaste or odour, thus, fits into your regular diet effortlessly. It is safe for everyday consumption.
• NATURE SOURCED & HEALTH BENEFITS GLOBALLY APPROVED by USFDA, EFSA, GRAS certified & FSSAI in India.
Quantity: 1 x ActiFiber Natural Gut Strength (255gm Pack of 30 Sachets)
Product Dimensions : 18.3 x 17.1 x 7.9 cm; 240 Grams
Manufacturer Details - Mystical Biotech Pvt. Ltd., 19-B, KIADB Industrial Area, Hoskote-562 114, Bangalore. 080 -27971201 / 08023325510 "
Importer : Roquette Freres, Mumbai, 400072 India. Customer Care 771 882 2444
Customer Care details : +91 98674 92777
Email Us : Care@essenswellness.com
FSSAI : 10018022007971
Glocal Services Pvt Ltd
It is non-returnable product.
Country of Origin - France
Legal Disclaimer - Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.