Total Cook Time: 20 mins
- 4 tbsp black jamun pulp
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp sugar substitute
- Combine the cornflour and ½ cup of milk in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Boil the remaining 2 cups of milk in a deep non-stick pan on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the black jamun pulp and sugar substitute and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminium container. Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for 6 hours or till semi-set.
- Pour the mixture into a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture back into the same aluminium shallow container. Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for approx. 10 hours or till set.
- Scoop and serve immediately.