Do try out this yummy starter at your next get together.
You will need:
- 5 tbsp roasted quick cooking rolled oats
- 2 medium red capsicum
- 2 cups roughly chopped tomatoes
- 2 bayleaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp dry red chili flakes or green chili
- salt to taste
- coriander leaves for garnish
How to prepare:
- Cut the top of a capsicum.
- Clean the seeds.
- Pierce each red capsicum with a fork and and lightly roast it over low flame.Keep aside.
- Combine the tomatoes, bay-leaves, onions ( chopped) and garlic along with 2½ cups of water, salt and chili flakes or green chili in a deep non-stick kadhai and cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally or till the tomatoes turn soft.
- Discard the bay leaves.
- Cook some oats and mix the above with it.
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, stuff the capsicum with the mix.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
This yummy starter was shared by R.V.Anusha