- Thotakura (amarnath leaves) -1 cup
- green chili paste-2 spoon
- Salt-2 spoon
- Besan flour-3 spoons
- Curd-1 cup
- First of all boil curry leaves in water and salt.
- Once boiled,drain the water and put it on stove.
- Add cut onions and chili paste.
- Next add garlic.
- Mix curd into this prep on low flame and slowly add in the besan flour
- Add salt as per taste along with some turmeric powder
- Switch off the flame
- Your curry is ready. Eat along with chapatis or rice.
Recipe by: Manju Kolluri