This healthy, colourful protein-packed fruit salad cum mini-meal will have you asking for more every time. It’s perfect for your in-between meal snack. With a low calorie and high fibre content, it ensures your sugar levels stay in control. Try this salad recipe now!
It takes just 15 minutes to prep, and you can make innumerable variations. Enjoy!
Ingredients for Salad Recipe
- 1 cup boiled black chickpeas
- 1 cup steamed and sprouted moong dal
- 1 medium onion finely chopped (optional)
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 cup leafy greens of your choice. We used lettuce
- 1 cup chopped coriander and mint
- 1 orange cut into small segments
- 1/2 apple diced
- Juice of one lemon or 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of your favourite crunchy namkeen
Start by mixing in the onions and green chillies in a salad bowl.
Add in the boiled chickpeas and the sprouted moong dal.
Add in the leafy greens, coriander and mint.
Toss it gently.
Add in the fruits, apples and oranges.
Squeeze in the juice of one lemon and add salt and pepper to taste.
Toss it all together nicely and serve in small bowls.
Top up with a small spoon of your favourite crunchy namkeen and Enjoy!
Your healthy and delicious fruit salad is ready!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?