P.S This preparation contains jaggery. Though good for diabetic but only in moderation.
- 1 cup ragi
- 1 cup jaggery
- 1 cup ghee
- Heat ghee in a pan on low flame
- Add ragi powder and cook ultil dark brown ( make sure to keep stirring)
- In another pan, put jaggery and let it melt
- Next min both – ragi and jaggery
- Let this mix cool
- Make a laddu or cut in any shape you like.
- Enjoy a bite or two when you feel like munching on something.
Tip: You could also add some almonds or cashews while making the laddu.
Recipe by: Sejal Gogri