There is nothing better than simple cooked oats. For some added flavor add honey. Now most of us may know that oats are the easiest thing to prepare, but for those who don’t read on.
- Milk – 1 cup
- Simple oats
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Elaichi – 1
- Take a pan and add oats and lightly roast it.
- In another pan add milk along with elaichi. Let it boil.
- Once the milk starts boiling add oats.
- Cook this mix for a few mins on low flame.
- Switch off flame. Pour the mix in a bowl and now add honey.
- Consume right away.
Recipe by: Kiran Kherajani