Not butter chicken or roasted chicken. It’s time to enjoy some ajwain chicken.
- Black pepper
- Ginger garlic paste
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Red chilli flakes
- Carom powder
- Mix chicken in carom powder and yogurt.
- Add some ginger garlic paste to this mix and salt.
- Top the mix with some chilli flakes.
- Marinate this mix for 30 mins.
- In a pan add ghee and sear the chicken on high heat for 5-8 mins.
- Add some water and coriander leaves.
- Once the water absorbs, check if chicken is tender.
- Top off with some cashews.
Ajwain chicken is ready.
Recipe By: Suman