Add a twist to your regular oats kheer with this recipe.
- 1/4 cup grated apple (unpeeled)
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 tbsp unsweetened sugar
- Take a bowl.
- Add grated apples and chopped walnuts. Mix well.
- Add the oats to a pan.
- Pour in the milk. Stir occasionally.
- Cook this mix on low flame.
- Finally, add the unsweetened sugar or you could add some honey.
Recipe By: R.V.Anusha
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?