Dalia is a comfort food for almost every Indian. But when you have to eat it on a regular basis, you might want to try some different recipes. Check out this tasty and diabetes-friendly Namkeen Dalia recipe.
- Lemon juice
- Sweet peas
- Black pepper powder
- Take dalia in a pressure cooker
- Saute it in little ghee.
- Add water and two or three drops of lemon juice.
- Allow dalia to cook in pressure cooker (3 whistles).
- Now take seasonal vegetables and cut into small pieces.
- Take some ghee in pan and saute the vegetables till tender.
- Add salt and black pepper powder as per taste.
- You can add some tomato puree.
- Mix cooked dalia and vegetables.
Healthy and nutritious dalia is ready. Serve hot.
Recipe by: Anita
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?