Apples contain both soluble and insoluble fibres. Fibres do not digest fast and take their own time to break down and digest, allowing for a steady release of sugar into the bloodstream. Here is a quick apple cinnamon smoothie for you.
Total Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
- 3 cups of apple cubes
- 1/2 tsp dalchini powder
- 1 cup unflavoured soya milk
- 2 cups chilled low-fat milk
- Combine low fat milk along with soya milk, dalchini and apple cubes in a mixer.
- Blend till it becomes smooth and frothy.
- Pour into individual glasses.
- Serve chilled.
Tip: You can add some almond flakes or date chunks to your smoothie.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?