Apples contain both soluble and insoluble fibres. Fibres do not digest fast and take their own time to break down and digest, allowing for a steady release of sugar into the bloodstream. Here is a quick apple cinnamon smoothie for you.
Total Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
- 3 cups of apple cubes
- 1/2 tsp dalchini powder
- 1 cup unflavoured soya milk
- 2 cups chilled low-fat milk
- Combine low fat milk along with soya milk, dalchini and apple cubes in a mixer.
- Blend till it becomes smooth and frothy.
- Pour into individual glasses.
- Serve chilled.
Tip: You can add some almond flakes or date chunks to your smoothie.