Dhokla is a healthy snack and can be included in your diabetic diet on occasion. You can even customize it to make it safer for diabetes and to fit your tastes. Check out this amazing dhokla recipe.
- 2 cups Flour of sprouted moong/matki
- 2tb spoons gram flour, green chillies, and ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon citric acid
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Curry leaves
- Take 2 cups of sprouts flour, add water as required to make the batter
- Add ginger-chili paste, salt, citric acid, and mix well
- Add salt and then grease plate and place batter on it for 10-15 minutes.
- Add 1tb spoon of oil, mustard seeds, asafoetida, turmeric, curry leaves, and salt. Also, add ¼ tablespoon of sugar
- Add some water then add all this on dhokla.
- Enjoy protein dhokla with tomato ketchup.
Check out these delicious diabetes-friendly recipe videos.
Recipe By: Swati Pradip Jhadav