- Soya chunks 2 cups
- Ginger garlic paste 1/2 spoon
- Cumin seed 1/4 spoon
- Turmeric powder a pinch
- Chilly powder a pinch
- Garam masala 1/4 spoon
- Mint leaves as per your taste
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil 5-6 spoon
- Soak soya chunks in warm water for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the water and chop the soya into small pieces.
- Take a pan and pour 1 spoon olive oil.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- Keep stirring in order to avoid the paste getting burned.
- To this add turmeric powder,chilly powder after a minute. Add cumin seeds and garam masala powder to it and stir.
- Add soya chunk to this and sprinkle some water to blend it well.
- Remove the pan from fire..
- Once this mixture cools down add mint leaves to this and make small balls with the mixture.
- Take a pan and add 5 spoon olive oil.
- Fry the soya mixture until it gets a brown colour.
- Serve along with mint chutney.
Recipe by: Veena Jayan