- 1/2 cup matki (moth beans) sprouts
- 1/2 cup boiled moong (whole green gram)sprouts
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger (adrak)
- a pinch turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 3 tbsp finely chopped capsicum
- 1 tsp pav bhaji masala
1.Heat the oil in a non-stick broad pan and add the cumin seeds.
2.When the seeds crackle, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, or till the onions turn translucent.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, turmeric powder, chilli powder, tomatoes and a little water and cook on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
4.Add the capsicum, a little more water and cook on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5.Add the pav bhaji masala, salt, matki sprouts and moong sprouts, mix well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
6.Add the brown rice, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
Recipe shared by Ms.Veena