Craving for something delicious but you’re worried that it might lead to a spike in your sugar levels? Don’t worry! We have something healthy in store for you. Enjoy this diabetes-friendly sprouts bhel recipe that you can make easily at the comfort of your home. It requires minimal ingredients and is super healthy.
Sprouts can help in reducing a person’s sugar levels. They can even help in maintaining a healthy body weight. Therefore, they should be included in a diabetic person’s diet.
How To Make Diabetes-Friendly Sprouts Bhel?
- 2 cups Mixed Sprouts
- 1/2 cup Hung Curd
- Mint and Coriander Chutney
- Dates and Tamarind Chutney
- Chaat Masala
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilly finely chopped
- Green Coriander
- Take the sprouts in a bowl
- Add curd.
- Now add dates broken into pieces ( randomly pluck the date fruit)
- Add onions and chilli
- Add chaat masala
- Mix this with some tamarind chutney or coriander chutney
- Garish with coriander leaves
- Enjoy tasty and healthy sprouts bhel.
If you are confused about what you should include in your diabetes diet, you should always talk to your health coach or doctor. They will give you the right guidance about your diabetic diet and lifestyle. They will also tell you about the foods that could possibly lead to a rise in your sugar levels. Follow all the recommendations given by your health coach and optimize your diet and lifestyle according to your sugar levels.