- Green cut methi
- Half garlic
- Elephant foot ( suran)
- Salt and pepper
- Chili flakes
- Wash and cut the methi.
- Peel and chop the garlic
- Wash and cut the suran.
- Now boil this suran in salt and turmeric.
- Heat a non stick pan and brush oil over it.
- Add chopped garlic and chili flakes.
- As the garlic turns slightly brown add the boiled and drained suran. Keep the flame high.
- Now add chopped methi and lastly salt and pepper as per taste.
- Cook for some time.
- Turn the flame off. Serve with chapati or rice.
This healthy recipe was submitted by Roma Das