Breakfast is rightly the most important meal of the day. Being a diabetic person, you should make sure that it is low in carbs and high in fiber. Therefore, we have this special gluten-free breakfast option, just for you!
Gluten-Free Breakfast Recipe
Here is what you need to make this super delicious and healthy breakfast–
- Almonds 10-12
- Flaxseed roasted 4 tbsp
- Melon Seeds 3 tbsp
- White sesame seeds 6 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
- 2 eggs
- 3 green chillies
- carrot , spinach and cabbage as desired
- Soak 10 Almonds in water for 15 minutes. Remove the skin .
- Dry roast 4 tbsp of flax seeds,3 tbsp of melon seeds and 6 tbsp of white sesame .
- Now grind all the above in a blender. Add salt ,hing, 2 sprigs of curry leaves and been again.
- Add 2 eggs ,3 green chillies and blend finely .
- Pour it into a bowl, add a pinch of baking soda and mix it well .Let it remain for 10-15 minutes.
- Chop cabbage ,carrot and spinach finely and mix with the batter.
- Heat a tawa and pour the batter and make small pancakes. Remember to close it and cook in medium flame, till they turn golden- brown.
- Serve with tomato chutney.
Enjoy this hearty meal but do not forget to do a quick sugar check after having it, in case you have any doubts. For more information about what you can or cannot include in your diabetic diet, you should always talk to your health coach or doctor.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?