Yes, You can eat Oats Laddu if you have diabetes!
Oatmeal, made from whole grain oats could be a useful complement for diabetics. It has a low glycemic index (GI) score, and the soluble fibre and beneficial chemicals in oats may aid with diabetes management.
- Oats- 250g
- Cashew nuts-half cup
- Pistha-half cup
- Jaggery-half cup
- Ghee – 6-7 tsp
- Elaichi powder- 2tsp
Read More: Why Should Diabetics Eat More Oats?
- First switch on the stove, take the pan and pour ghee 6-7 tsp after heating.
- Add one by one first oats, cashews, badam and pista.
- Add seedless dates (soaked in hot water for half an hour).
- Take a mixer grinder and coarsely grind the entire mix.
- Lastly add jaggery and elaichi powder.
- Make laddus. Enjoy
Recipe by: R.V.Anusha
*Note: Diabetics should not consume more than 1 laddu in a day.