- 2 Corn Kernels de- seeded and coarsely grounded
- 1 bunch Methi finely chopped
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- salt to taste
- Red chili powder as per taste;
- 1/2 lemon.
- Oil 2 tbsp ( or as required)
- Take oil in a kadai, add jeera let it splatter.
- Now add onions saute it till it turns light brown in colour.
- Add Corn and Methi also add salt red chilli and turmeric saute till the corn and methi is cooked finely.
- Add juice from 1/2 lemon and garnish the bhurji with coriander leaves and sprinkle pinch of garam masala.
- Bhurji is ready to serve.
Recipe by: Renu Behl