- Almonds 10-12
- Flaxseed roasted 4 tbsp
- Melon Seeds 3 tbsp
- White sesame seeds 6 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
- 2 eggs
- 3 green chillies
- carrot , spinach and cabbage as desired
- Soak 10 Almonds in waster for 15 minutes.Remove the skin .
- Dry roast 4 tbsp of flax seeds,3 tbsp of melon seeds and 6 tbsp of white sesame .
- Now grind all the above in a blender.Add salt ,hing, 2 sprigs of curry leaves and been again.
- Add 2 eggs ,3 green chilliesand blend finely .
- Pour it into a bowl add a pinch of baking soda and mix it well .Let it remain for 10-15 minutes.
- Chop cabbage ,carrot and spinach finely and mix with the batter.
- Heat a tawa and pour the batter and make small pancakes.Remember to close it and cook in medium flame,till they brown.
Serve with tomato chutney.
Recipe by: Vatsala Gopinath