- Karela 1/4kg
- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Besan 2 tbsp
- Chopped green chillies 2
- Curd 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Grate karelas so that only skin is grated ..and rest of karelas can be used to make usual sabji.
- Dip the grated chilkas in salted water for 1/2 hour
- Drain water – wash with normal water in a sieve and squeeze the excess moisture
- Add flour,besan,karela chilka,chillies,curd and salt
- make a dough as you make for paranthas.
- Keep it to rest for 1/2 hour
- Make balls of the dough in size of your choice roll out and make parathas on nonstick tawa adding little oil or ghee
- Enjoy with fat free butter or curd
Recipe by: Shweta Kalra