- Lemon juice
- Sweet peas
- Black pepper powder
- Take dalia in a pressure cooker
- Saute it in little ghee.
- Add water ,two or three drops of lemon juice.
- Allow dalia to cook in pressure cooker(3 whistle).
- Now take seasonal vegetables and cut into small pieces.
- Take some ghee in pan and saute the vegetable till tender.
- Add salt and black pepper powder as per taste.
- You can add some tomato puree.
- Mix cooked dalia and vegetables.
Healthy and nutritious dalia is ready. Serve hot.
Recipe by: Anita