If consumed in moderation, oatmeal has several health benefits and can be a wonderful go-to snack for diabetics. Check out this delicious oatmeal khichdi recipe.
One cup of cooked oatmeal provides about 30 grams of carbs, which can fit into a diabetic’s balanced meal plan.
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1/4 cup of masoor dal
- 1/4 cup of moong dal
- 1 finely chopped onion
- I chilly cut into two halves
- Salt to taste
- Finely chopped vegetables (according to wish)
Read More: Top 5 Dessert Recipes For Diabetics
- Wash the oatmeal, masoor dal and moong dal, nicely, put it in a pressure cooker, add some salt.
- Add finely chopped onions and vegetables.
- Add water close the cooker and allow it to whistle one or two times.
- Open the lid after sometime, and enjoy hot and fresh oil-free oatmeal khichdi
Recipe by: Pinky Das