Cauliflower is an excellent non-starchy side dish that is lower in calories and carbohydrate than rice. Check out this delicious low-carb cauliflower rice recipe!
Total Cook Time: 40- 45 mins
Ingredients for Cauliflower Rice
- cooking spray
- 2 heads of cauliflower, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line 3 baking sheets with aluminium foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Fill a food processor 1/4 of the way with cauliflower pieces. Pulse 8 to 12 times until cauliflower is the size of rice grains. Transfer to a large bowl. Repeat with remaining cauliflower pieces.
- Drizzle avocado oil over cauliflower “rice”; toss until well-distributed.
- Spread 2 1/2 cups of the rice in an even layer on each lined baking sheet.
- Roast rice until golden, about 16 minutes. Remove from oven, stir well, and spread out again. Return to oven and roast for 6 minutes. Remove from oven, stir well, and spread out again. Continue roasting until browned, about 5 minutes more.
- Season each sheet of roasted rice with 1/4 teaspoon salt and place in a large container.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?