In contrast to white rice, which primarily contains the starchy endosperm, brown rice contains the grain’s nutrient-rich germ and bran layers. Check out this easy brown rice with corn recipe!
Total Cook Time: 60-65 mins
Ingredients for Brown Rice with Corn
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
- In a saucepan, mix the water, rice, olive oil, and salt, and bring to a boil.
- Mix in the corn, cilantro, and cumin.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 45 to 60 minutes, until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Let it stay for a while.
Also try this super easy Brown Rice Veg Biryani Recipe!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?