Total Cook Time: 25-30 mins
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/2 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- salt to taste
- 3 1/2 tsp oil
- whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- Combine the wheat flour, oats, onions, green chillies, coriander, salt and 1 tsp of oil and knead into a soft dough using a little water.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.Cover with a lid and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll each portion into 125 mm. (5″) diameter round using a little wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti, using ¼ tsp of oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve immediately.