Protein is essential for everyone and since it aids in breaking down glucose, you might want to add protein to your diet. Check out this healthy and diabetes-friendly protein salad recipe.
- Boiled kidney beans-half cup
- boiled egg -2
- Boiled chickpeas-half cup
- Salt pepper
- Diced tomatoes-2
- Diced carrots-blanched half cup
- French beans-blanched half cup
- Olive oil
- Shredded chicken breast half cup
- Green chilli-4
- Saute the garlic and green chilli.
- Now blend the chickpeas, saute garlic and chillier, olive oil and lemon juice, salt, and pepper for the hummus dressing. Keep it aside.
- Now saute some crushed garlic, chopped onions, shredded chicken, carrots, and french beans.
- Let it grill a bit on the pan itself.
- Now mix chopped boiled eggs, kidney beans, chicken, and vegetables.
- Finally add the dressing, salt, pepper, lemon juice and garnish with chopped parsley leaves.
Recipe by: Ankita Roy
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?