Total Cook Time: 20- 25mins
- 1 cup oats flour
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped spinach (palak)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp fruit salt
- 1 1/2 tsp oil for greasing and cooking
- Dahi wali phudina chutney
- Combine all the ingredients, except the fruit salt, along with 1 cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well to form a batter of dropping consistency.
- Just before making the pancakes, sprinkle the fruit salt and 2 tsp of water over the batter.
- When the bubbles form, mix gently.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ¼ tsp oil.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter on it and spread in a circular motion to make 100 mm. (4”) thick round.
- Cook, using ¼ tsp of oil, till it turns light brown in colour from both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 4 more pancakes.
- Serve with dahi-pudina ki chutney.
Source: Tarla Dalal